First and foremost we are a worshiping community of Orthodox Christians. In every service celebrated as a community, we experience an encounter with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. We are a church with a long and full history – a history that stems back 2,000 years to the Apostle Andrew. It is a history of faithful, not just from bishop to bishop, but from community of faithful to community of faithful starting on the day of Pentecost (The Feast day of our Holy Trinity Church).
Holy Trinity is home to diverse community members – American-born descendants of our Greek founding families, but also parishioners from many ethnic backgrounds. We welcome you to worship with us. Whether you are an Orthodox Christian or this is your first visit to an Orthodox church, we are pleased to have you with us.
"Welcome one another, therefore, just as Christ has welcomed you, for the glory of God." - Romans 15:7
Holy Trinity to begin livestreaming Liturgical services
Important Parish Updates
Monday of the 5th Week
Saints and Feasts Commemorated
Visit the Online Chapel for more daily readings, hymns, a monthly calendar of saints and feasts, and more.
Upcoming Services & Events
Schedule of Services (via Facebook livestream)
- Friday, April 3: Salutations to the Theotokos (6:30 pm
- Sunday, April 5: Sunday of St. Mary of Egypt - Orthros (8:45 am), Divine Liturgy (10:00 am)
- Monday, April 6: Great Compline (4:00 pm)
- Wednesday, April 8: Liturgy of the Pre-Sanctified Gifts (9:30 am)
- Saturday, April 11: The Raising of Lazarus: Orthros (9:00 am), Divine Liturgy (10:00 am)